Nursing mother of 2 looking for friends

Options
Hi all,

I found MFP this weekend and I like it already. I've been on my current weight loss journey since May 30th and I've lost a good amount of weight already but I have a long way to go. I've tried weight watchers online and sparkpeople.com and while I liked them both, there were some things that I felt were missing from both.

I have two kids - a son who is turning 3 in less than a month, and a daughter who is 13.5 months old and still exclusively breastfed. One problem that I had with sparkpeople is that it didn't have an allowance for breastfeeding. I found out how to add breastfeeding to my meal plan here on MFP and I think that's great, it is really helping me to see it right there instead of having to do calculations in my head.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting people here and I would love to make some friends. I would especially like to meet anybody else with young kids, those who are breastfeeding and those who have a lot of weight to lose.

Replies

• ejllshaw
    ejllshaw Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm also a nursing mother of a 5 month old, however I don't subtract those calories I don't want any excuse to eat more :)
  • marlacarie
    Options
    You can add me too if you want. I have a 3 year old and am nursing a 10.5 month old. Although I've almost reached my goal, but it never hurts to have more friends. :)