dresses for holiday party

Options
2»

Replies

• Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I like the first black one or the sliver one, but they are all really nice! If it were for me, I would probably go with black because there's more of a chance I'd wear it multiple times.
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    1 OR 6 :wink:
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    I think it really comes down to what works best for your personal body type. But, that being said, as much as I'm not a fan of prints, I kinda like the peacock one :laugh: . No idea why. I also like the 2nd red dress.

i don't do prints normally either.. but I LOVE that peacock dress! it's soo stinking cute!!
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    The sequins is definitely my favorite but for a work party I'd probably tame it down a bit more and go with one of the two black dresses or the peacock one with a black shrug.
    it won't be the flashiest thing there.. some of these people wear full out FORMAL WEAR like they are on teh red carpet at the grammys!! hahaha

I don't blame them. Most women don't get a chance to go all out.

I have a ball hubby wants to attend in a few months. One of the other wives was all excited about it, talking about how it's the only time she really gets to dress up so she always looks forward to them.

Personally, I dread going because no dress has ever really looked good on me and I am extremely uncomfortable in them. Especially when it's cold out. And can they make any more uncomfortable shoes than women's dress footwear?
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    right?! footwear is the worst! i'll jsut go barefooted mostly from dancing anyways!! hahaha ;)
  • shelleytobefit
    shelleytobefit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love both of the first black dresses and LOVE the silver one! I can see why you are having a problem picking!! If I can ask where did you find the second black dress?
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    The second black dress is different and cool.
    And I LOVE the sequin one!

You can find cute flats nowdays that will be okay with a dressy dress.........I'd maybe start out in heels, but bring along flats to wear when yer tootsies hurt. (Women's shoes at this time are HORRIFIC! All these stiletto heels and big platforms........horrible! I can't wear 'em)
  • joyeaann
    joyeaann Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I really like the peacock dress and the silver. They are fun with some class and both will look super cute with the shoes off. They have a bit more of that carefree attitude that will carry themselves with the shoes gone.
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I am torn between the first black one and the silver *sparkly* one. I think either would be beautiful on you. :o)
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    The silver sparkles... Where can I get it? o_O
  • Determined1980
    Options
    #1 or # 4
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I like the first red one and the silver one.
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    :drinker: The Silver one
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    The first black one or the sequin dress. I love sparkle :happy:
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    the first 5 are from torrid and the silver one is from macys