Losing your curves :(

Options
Ladies....anyone else experience noticeable weight loss in the breast/butt area? I started out at a full C/small D cup and after losing 18 lbs (I'm 5'2 125lbs) I'm now much closer to a small C/large B :( When I was heavier I thought of larger breasts as the concellation prize of weight gain and that I'd much rather be thinner even if I have to give up a cup size or so...but now that I did it, I'm missing my former cleavage. I know it's all about the ratio chest-waist-hips...but man I definitely feel like I'm in need of a new push-up bra....haha maybe the VS Bombshell will be my next investment...

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Sounds exactly like me! Sucks :/ but worth it!

Went from a C to a B
    but got a nice *kitten*! Lunges and squats helped me earn my bubble butt
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Just go buy some really sexy new lingerie and underwear, maybe that will help? Great work with the weight loss!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    dont have this issue. Ive lost 21 pounds and still a D cup. But Ive had a D since 9th grade they never changed lol. I did however lose inches for my bra line.
  • jooleeyah
    Options
    Jenbit, you are lucky!! :)

Sunshine - I'll have to work on my backside and earn myself a butt like you did! Being Asian tends to lead to having a flat rear... :(
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I lost so much of my boobs! Kinda mad about it. I need to invest in a super good push-up bra. The other day, my roommate couldn't believe how padded my bra is!!
  • cassyparker
    Options
    I had the same problem and I found that going out and getting fitted for a few new bras made me feel better about it :)
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    My cup size has stayed the same but I've lost about an inch in the band size. Time to go bra shopping, for sure.
  • jooleeyah
    Options
    I just got the Maidenform Super Sexy bra from Target $17.99....totally worth it!!
  • MacguyverMommy
    MacguyverMommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    lost the boobs... thats why i bought a new pair ;)
  • shorty458
    shorty458 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm weird - in a way I am kind of looking forward to losing my curves. I've always had a petite frame before my weight gain. Up until I was 20 - I was 95lbs. I am only 5'0 and I was a 32A. I know my losing my curves, I am also losing my weight. I never had a chest until my weight gain (36B now). It would be nice to keep my B's at my weight goal (105) at a size of 32, but I doubt I will!
  • katismiles
    katismiles Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I really wish that was a problem for me. I love my curves but I'm fed up with back pains caused by large chestedness and I was hoping to lose the girls a bit but almost 20 lbs later still a DD which is too big for me. I don't have much weight left to lose though, so I'm stuck.
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    Those who are genetically full busted will likely stay so after weight loss. Those of us who got busty because we were overweight, sorry they will go since they were just fat to begin with. I was sad at first but after figuring how much more healthy I am now, it's all good.
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wahh...I feel you girl!!!! I lost my T&A too...but Im doing the best I can to make them more toned...I guess its better small and toned the big and saggy...just saying!!!!! :wink:
  • mynameisl
    Options
    Me! My bras have all gotten too large on me, and I wasn't very big to begin with. :/ It sucks, but that's just the price of weight loss!
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    When I was heavier, depending on the time of the day, I'd see the shadow of my boobs "poking through" the shadow of my shoulders on the ground. One of my odd NSVs is that I don't see the shadow of my boobs anymore. The silhouette of my shadow no longer shows my boobs, unless I stand sideways.

My boobs shrank in proportion to the rest of my body. They look much better now. They're not as saggy, and my areolae aren't as stretched out. I went from 40C/D to 34C. (I tell you, 34C cups are much smaller than 40C ones!)

I'm hoping they will shrink to 32C and STAY THERE... We'll see.
  • jeannine71
    jeannine71 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yup! I'm the same way....worst part is - I lose it from the top down...so, right now I have bigger hips/thighs than my chest...but it will even out. For now, I just look like an eggplant - but a leaner eggplant :)

Have fun buying push ups, there's so much out there....trust me, we're way better off losing our cleavage but being healthier!
  • mrb_9110
    mrb_9110 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    When I gained weight, I loved that my boobs got bigger, but now that I've lost most of the weight, I'm COMPLETELY flat :( It's okay though cause I'm going to invest in some permanent pushup :)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I want my breast to go down but they wont!!...I dont want my butt to go away but!! But I still have my curves...
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,645 Member
    Options
    Jenbit, you are lucky!! :)

Sunshine - I'll have to work on my backside and earn myself a butt like you did! Being Asian tends to lead to having a flat rear... :(
    Deep squats develop an *kitten*. But you have to use heavy weight.
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was a 36D. I am currently wearing a 34C but they are getting loose, so I may end up a small C/large B and band size 32.