Cucumbers = Energy

Options
Feeling a little down from your exercises or in general? Buy some cucumbers and eat them up as a low calorie snack. Season them with a little something (Ranch, or some other dressing) if you can fit it into your diet plan. If you agree give me a hell yeah!

Replies

• catnav
    catnav Posts: 5
    Options
    hell yeah!!!! but i like mine with lemon juice
  • radicalreader
    radicalreader Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    balsamic vinegar and freshly ground black pepper
  • becca_21
    becca_21 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I love cucumbers! I can't imagine a salad without them.
  • LadyNeshoba
    LadyNeshoba Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    balsamic vinegar and freshly ground black pepper

That sounds pretty awesome actually :D
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    Hell freaking yeah!
  • Lizzie4942
    Lizzie4942 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    :tongue: ah cucumber sanwhiches nummy lol
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Sliced cuke "chips" w/ homemade hummus - one of my fave meals! And then there's moo chim (Korean Cuke Salad) - MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Mmmm...
    One kind of food that's good with everything! I like to dip whole cucumbers in laughing cow cheese. Amazingly filling low-cal snack!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Cucumber sandwiches are the bestis~:bigsmile:
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Really?

I love cucumber but can't say I've found it especially energising. There's only about 8 calories in your average portion. Barely enough to run down the drive!
  • TheWizeguy
    Options
    Cucumbers dipped in ranch? lol Sounds like tons of energy... or something...
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    yum! Salt em and chow down!
  • ChristinaK42
    Options
    Hell yeah!! I had wonderful organic cucumbers growing in my garden. Tasted so good. Then the deer came and ate them all. I need a taller fence.
  • Uk_Yogini
    Uk_Yogini Posts: 167
    Options
    Yum~ I eat it almost every day in a salad or with homemade hummus. It's also loaded with calcium !
  • mandyc1108
    mandyc1108 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sprinkle a little Light Zesty Italian over the top of sliced cucumbers and it's a nice substitute when you're sick of salad.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Hell yeah!! I had wonderful organic cucumbers growing in my garden. Tasted so good. Then the deer came and ate them all. I need a taller fence.
    And I bet the deer walked away going 'Hell Yeah' lol

As for me - I must test this. So many varieties of cucumbers. My wife buys Lebanese, but I go for any that dont make me spend the next few hours burping
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Yum~ I eat it almost every day in a salad or with homemade hummus. It's also loaded with calcium !
    Did someone say "Calci YUM" ? - I want that lol
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Hell Yeah Babe *mauh*:wink:
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    And I bet the deer walked away going 'Hell Yeah' lol

As for me - I must test this. So many varieties of cucumbers. My wife buys Lebanese, but I go for any that dont make me spend the next few hours burping

My wife picks out the big ones...not sure if they have more flavor or more enjoyable....weird....oh well.
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I eat them drenched with salt and white vinegar. Yum! Definitely having that tomorrow. :smile: