30 day challenge anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm doing 30DS with another group, and a 28 day Yoga Bootcamp (but I can stretch it out a few more days).
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a Halloween challenge and a New Year's challenge. There are days when I would love to sit around and do nothing (ie football Sundays)...I would love a 30 day challenge to make sure I have to get out there and do it. I currently walk anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes a day...except I didn't do a thing on Sunday!
  • Reretay
    Options
    I am so proud of myself because I did my 30 minutes! Man! It wasn't easy because everything in me didn't want to do it. This is day 1 of the 30 day challenge.
  • sweet110
    sweet110 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I need a good challenge. I am, rather quickly, gaining back some previously lost weight. Seriously, if I gain 2 more pounds, I'm going to have to go to work in sweats. So, I need a little motivation. I'm also trying not to weigh myself. I feel like I need to focus on healthier eating and exercise before I get all into the scale and what its doing/not doing.

I didn't make today, but that's okay, I'll still hang in with you with Thursday as Day 2.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I will have 35 minutes in by the end of the day. I have to break mine down in to small 10-15 minutes of exercise due to work, but I can do this!
  • fushigi88
    Options
    I would love to participate with y'all. Yesterday, I took a swimming class with my daughter and played with her in the park (90 minutes total). Today I walked with my daughter for 2 hours.
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Had a busy day but had tons of errands so I am counting the 40 minutes I spent pushing around a cart at a fast pace at Costco! Today, I will take what I can get!
    Sweet 110- try again tomorrow
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Weds: 19min steps and 1hr walking
  • Reretay
    Options
    Thursday, Day 2: Did walk at home DVD for 30 minutes (about 2 1/2 miles). I didn't want to do it either, but I did and feel great!
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Thursday: Open Barre class for 60 minutes and it kicked my butt!!!
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    Thurs: 13min steps and 1hr 40 min walking
  • Reretay
    Options
    Day 3: Did my Leslie Sansone walk at home for 30 minutes (2 1/2 miles). Since I am terribly out of shape, the 30 minutes is quite a challenge.
  • Reretay
    Options
    Can someone explain why my ticker updates my tickers in my previous posts? For example, yesterday It showed I was at day 2. Then I updated it for today to show 3 days, but it changed my ticker on my post yesterday to 3 instead of staying at two.

I'm still new to all of this and could be doing something wrong.
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    Fri: 24min steps and 40min walking
  • Chellski
    Chellski Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    sry iv been a bit absent everyone... im still with you, my baby has been very sick so havent been able to get on here much i hope everyone is doing well, im still going on the challenge :)
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I:smokin: :wink: got my time in today, had to split it in two exercise times, but I got it in.
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    sorry I've been MIA half term is chaos here,

Fri: 24min steps and 40min walking
    Sat: rest day
    Sun: 24min steps and 40min walking
    Mon: 40min walking
    Tues: 70min walking and 20min strength training
    Weds: 30min walking and 20 min strength training