Options
Hello I just started this program on October 10,2011, didnt plan on getting hooked but I did & I absolutley luv it, i am 35 yrs old & over weight & I also have a Underactive Thyroid, I have 2 kids & boy do I need a change, so I'm hoping this is the answer, I am just a lil nervous cause I had it in my head that I would never lose weight cause of my thyroid, so just praying that im wrong, but this page absoultley motivates me , I measure my food everyday & do the best I can , In the process of getting a scale so i can weigh my food, it is a lil difficult to guess, lol, so i would like to wish everybody good luck & get Healthy :))))))

Replies

• junekmoore
    Options
    you will do it! I just started myself. it will be a week for me on Friday. I decided to only weigh once a week. stay with it, is is addicting so be careful :) .
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    My suggestion to you would be to seriously talk with your doctor about your thyroid & see what he/she suggests when it comes to losing weight with a U.T. My doctor highly approves of MFP & is happy with the changes that I have made to my eating routine since joining it.