Wii. The Biggest Loser.

Options
Has anyone tried The Biggest Loser on Wii. I bought it today and am going to give it a go tomorrow.

Replies

• trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    i love it
  • angel2874
    angel2874 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    No I thought about it and then went with a different one called exerbeat, which I love, but let me know what you think of it.
  • ChristinaLConway
    ChristinaLConway Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    apparently there are a lot of things for Wii, I should get mine out
  • Movingonforbetter
    Options
    I have this and it is good. I also use Wii Fit, all the Just Dance's. and Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. Great thing about these is if you don't have time to go out and workout you can at home and break a good sweat:happy:
  • KarenBlanchard
    Options
    I love it, also use Wii Sports and Wii Resort!!!!!
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Have the original Biggest loser and the newer Biggest loser challenge, both good fun, just got the first just dance to try and it's great fun good arm workout!
  • Bes997
    Bes997 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I like it as well. I find a few of the things a little hard on me getting up and down on the ground but other than that I find it great! Also use Wii Fit and just got Walk it Out - love that one.
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wii Sports is alot of fun too !
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Wii Sports is alot of fun too !

Oh yeah love me some wii tennis!
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have it, but don't really like the diet part of it. The workouts are great, though.
  • sschoolfield
    Options
    I don't have biggest loser, but let me know how you like it. I do have and enjoy most of the others mentioned here and also have Jenny McCarthy's My Shape which I love. It comes with the little motion tracking camara, so it knows when I'm not doing the exercises right and pushes me to keep going when I start to slow down....kinda like having your own fitness coach, which some days I love and other days,..... well let's just say I have special names for my fitness coach on those days :).