Does anyone know the calorie intake on I Used To Be Fat?

Last weeks episode the kid lost 70lbs in 7 weeks!! & last season the 2 females lost 90lbs in 90 days or suttin like that. I was just curious if anyone knew exactly how many calories the girls eat a day & the guys? Also what type of workouts do they do & for how many hours a day? I'm assuming like 6-7 hours a day? Is it like the biggest loser? b/c I know its from same the same producers. & This season B.L the one guy lost 70lbs in 3 weeks, I'm just curious what exactly do these people do, how long they exercise & how many calories they eat?

I understand they are under professionals and doctors but still I am extremely curious & would love to know. :)

*reposted question*

Replies

• carolinedb
    carolinedb Posts: 236 Member
    Working out is their full-time job and they are on extremely low calorie diets.
  • prestonmay
    prestonmay Posts: 107 Member
    sorry but when you 150 pounds plus over weight, your body can drop pounds with a few tweaks... Would be like me losing 7 pounds in a month. Diet to the EXTREME.
  • tmtolbert
    tmtolbert Posts: 59 Member
    from what i understand they eat a very strict 1200 calorie diet and work out for like 8 hours a day! they do it over the summer and most of the kids don't have a job, so losing the weight literally becomes their job! i don't think it is realistic for everyday people to workout 8 hours a day or to keep up their schedule for 4 months! and if you watched the reunion show from last season, when they enter back into the "real" world and can't keep up the exercise routines, they have all gained some of the weight back and are now kinda struggling to maintain and not gain. slow and steady is the best motto for weight loss! if it comes off to fast it will come back on a lot easier!
  • It's the same thing as Biggest Loser. They have a personal trainer. Their job, and most of their day is revolved around working out. They have a diet plan. Their whole life is about losing weight.

Also, they teens are usually over 100 pounds over weight, so the initial weight loss is quick. They're young so weight loss is also a bit easier for them.
  • prettyinpink116
    prettyinpink116 Posts: 35 Member
    why are you saying sorry? lol & I'm 100lbs overweight & I don't lose like that! I went a full 7 days once, ate 1200 cals a day of all healthy clean food in their most natural state & worked out 4 hours each day and only lost 1 lb. I was baffled & confused so when I watch these shows I'm just like what do they do exactly?! :)