Needing help from a few personal trainers

Options
I'm looking to get help from about 6 personal trainers.

Why you ask.... I am Co-owner over the 6 groups that we have on FB with an average of about 40 people, that's almost 240 people!!! We do weekly weigh-ins, have challenges, and we all support each other.
We're looking to get a personal trainer in each group so that we can get some advice and extra motivation. We all still follow MFP and do our diary's on here and provide support here. The group on FB is just additional support with extra challenges.
Right now we're doing a 90 day till Christmas challenge and starting to plan our next challenge for the new year. Not to mention we're thinking of having a group chat with the trainer once a week for tips and such. So really it can come down to only having to hop on once a week.

So I'm reaching out to see if there are any personal trainers on here that are willing to help out from time to time in a group on FB.
Let me know what you think!
Thanks
Mel!!!!

Replies

• michis05
    michis05 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    im not a personal trainer, but can i have in to your group? :)
  • Melatonin
    Melatonin Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    im not a personal trainer, but can i have in to your group? :)
    Sure I"ll send you info via message :)
  • Melatonin
    Melatonin Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I think this would be really awesome to get in some pro-help. Please let me know what you think and if you're willing to provide some help every now and again.

Thanks