Replies

• JJeMitchell
    JJeMitchell Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Great job :)
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!! And I think I finally got the pics fixed so they show right!! I needed to do this more for myself then anything....but thank you all for the nice comments and support!!!
  • Ladypuma
    Options
    Wow so amazing! You are an inspiration!!!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options

And finally.....even though its only a 10lb loss...I can see a HUGE difference in my face from when I started.

5769_1141703817119_1063144019_30571910_2941214_n.jpg

10lbs make a big difference!!! You look great! and totally off topic ... this is a super cute picture!!!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! keep up the great work!
  • marinemom43
    Options
    Your story is a more inspiring journey of fat loss not weight loss! You probably gained some weight in muscle, which is fabulous!!! I bet if you had measured and done a body fat test you would seen huge results! You sure look like you have lost way more than 10lbs. You look GREAT and CONGRATS!!!!!!
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    you must have lost a lot of inches because u look waaaay smaller in your after pics ! motivates me to keep going thanks!
  • mskristac
    mskristac Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! this post goes to prove that so much more matters than the number on the scale. :) great work, lady! :)
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You look great! You should be very proud of yourself.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! those 10lbs look like a more to me :) you are looking really good and your face looks skinnier than from the first picture. You will probably not find a lot of people like me here who have been doing this for a year and have only lost 16lbs. But when I look at pictures my body looks different, my clothes fits better and I feel a lot better about my self.

So good job to you and keep up the great work .
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Such fantastic good work and dedication Abby! You are always an inspiration to me and you can be super proud of yourself for the results you've achieved :)
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is paying off! Dont ever doubt that!! You can definately see a difference all over! Im so happy for you! :flowerforyou:
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Very nice! You look awesome. Congrats and thank you for sharing with us
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!!
  • bogotachica
    Options
    WTG, awesome progress!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You look so much better, well done!!!xx
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    You should be very proud of your self you have made great progress with the scale and NSV's!!
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty! Great job!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    this
    is
    purely
    amazing
    congrats !!!!!

you deserve it !!
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job! Congrats! Keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!