Ok...... anyone else like Sister Wives and/or 19 Kids And Co

Options
chris1529
chris1529 Posts: 315 Member
I love 19 Kids And Counting and Sister Wives! Anyone else??????? :)

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I watched Sister Wives once and almost threw my coffeetable at the TV.
  • chris1529
    Options
    That's how I felt the first time I watched Sister Wives too BUT then I got curious and wanted to see what they were going to do next lol. Them women are a trip for letting that man be married to ALL of them!! It's crazy!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    I dunno why it made me so mad. I shouldn't care what they do, but I just found myself wanting to strangle that dude (the "husband") and give a stern talkin'-to to those ladies about self respect.
  • ChristinaLConway
    ChristinaLConway Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    love them both..yeah i love all reality TV period!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I dunno why it made me so mad. I shouldn't care what they do, but I just found myself wanting to strangle that dude (the "husband") and give a stern talkin'-to to those ladies about self respect.

They all seem pretty self respecting to me... :indifferent:
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options

This is how I feel about 18 and counting. Raise your own dang kids, don't have more kids for your other kids to raise.
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    They should have Brother Husbands, then maybe I'd be interested. As for that 19 kids show, child protective services should be called on that family. Those many kids, it's bound to meet the requirements to classify as child neglect.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    no, it all disturbs me too much.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

same here!!
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Speaking of sister wives... also loved Big Love when that was on!
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options

This is how I feel about 18 and counting. Raise your own dang kids, don't have more kids for your other kids to raise.

Agree ^
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

I was the oldest of 6 and got the "second mom" duty quite often. I love my little brothers and sister, but it was not fun. I can't imagine what the older kids who are in a family of 18 kids would feel like.
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    I watch Sister Wives, and I'm always intrigued by the way they live. I could never live that way-but it's entertainment. I wouldn't want to share my husband knowing he'd been with three other women in the days before it was my turn. :sick:

One more thing: I hate the way he throws his head around, flipping his hair. It annoys me.:grumble:
  • irunforfun
    irunforfun Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    All I want to know is how that man can handle all those women. My ex husband couldn't even handle me...and I'm just one woman. Dude is nuts.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    I watch Sister Wives, and I'm always intrigued by the way they live. I could never live that way-but it's entertainment. I wouldn't want to share my husband knowing he'd been with three other women in the days before it was my turn. :sick:

One more thing: I hate the way he throws his head around, flipping his hair. It annoys me.:grumble:

I wanna know how he pays for four houses and four families. Did this guy hit the lotto?
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options

I wanna know how he pays for four houses and four families. Did this guy hit the lotto?

One of the last shows I watched, he mentioned cashing in his retirement. I've wondered the same thing since none of them have jobs right now. I can't believe TLC pays them that much.
  • chris1529
    Options
    The Duggars seem great with their kids and the kids always look like they are so happy! I can't believe that they have never been in debt and have never taken money from the government. I have to say, whatever they are doing works for them. And with that many kids, they all have so much patience. I know that a lot of people don't agree with them but I really think that they seem like great people. I also know that we are not supposed to judge.
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    They should have Brother Husbands, then maybe I'd be interested. As for that 19 kids show, child protective services should be called on that family. Those many kids, it's bound to meet the requirements to classify as child neglect.

What woman on earth would want more than one husband??
  • chris1529
    Options
    I kinda feel bad for the 1st wife cause she could only have 1 child and she wants more. While the other wives are spittin out babies!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

What woman on earth would want more than one husband??

I would never be able to keep up with the mess. I can barely keep up with 1.