is there an app to track my walking (if i dont know distance

Options
2»

Replies

• curbnoise
    curbnoise Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have to second the Endomondo recommendation. On top of it being a fantastic app on the phone, it automatically syncs with their website and you can see your route on a map, review your times and compare to previous workouts. A tremendous app!

Oh, and I almost forgot. After my 20 mile ride on Monday, its estimated calorie count was within 7 calories of my Polar HRM!
  • GymRatRaceRunner
    GymRatRaceRunner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Endomondo app and website work great for tracking miles
  • DawnWendalynn1973
    DawnWendalynn1973 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Gotta check these out when I get home tonight....or tomorrow lol.
  • ajm07
    ajm07 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Even slow running

Even sitting :)

You press 'start', it logs where you go. Very easy to use. I've used it to compare driving distances.
  • Gemnildy
    Gemnildy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I use Pedometer if I think of it in time! It's avaiable in the android Market.. FREE
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Try this site:

www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.php

I used to use it alot when I was home all the time and mainly exercised most of the day.
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Love Runkeeper and have tried many of the others listed.

You can change it from walking, to hiking, to biking, to running, and so on and so forth. It is a gps that tracks and maps out anytime you are on the move and estimates your cals burned based off your weight, etc.

You can actually buy the HRM to go with it too.
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've used myTracks. Not crazy about it, takes forever to get GPS synced up and it's not very accurate. Have switched to AllSport GPS pro. Have tracked about 30 miles walking with it and it works well. Lots of options for activities and customized display. Been much more accurate as well.
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    i have gps on my phone but ive never used it.

all these are great recommendations thank you all!