Aggravating people...

Options
You know there is always that actor ,actress or singer that you for some reason can not stand.For me is Sarah Jessica Parker ( a coat rack without talent or looks)...Tom Cruise? Yuck!!! What is SHE doing with him!?...What's yours?

Replies

• getnhealthymum
    Options
    Jennifer Love Hewitt! I have no reason to dislike her, I just do!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    LMAO sarah jessica parker looks like a toe. mine is keanu reeves. dude has been playing the EXACT same role his entire career. same with sanaa lathan.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Lyndsy Lohan should go to jail for a long time! Snoot nose rich brat!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Michael Cera. He's the same guy in every movie I've seen him in and doesn't seem to be acting at all.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Jillian Michaels :P nuff said.
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    Michael Cera. He's the same guy in every movie I've seen him in and doesn't seem to be acting at all.

i liked him in scott pilgrim vs. the world..but yeah he's also the same character...i dunno i like him though lol..LOVE your signature. sailormoon is one of my favs :)
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Fergie.
    She looks like a crackhead that lurks outside my shop.
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    Fergie.

:laugh: my boyfriend says she looks like a school lunchlady
  • Anabelle321
    Options
    Megan Fox, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan (i could go on) pretty much talentless hollywood *kitten* =/
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    This seems like a hateful topic to me. I can almost understand the posts about annoying phrases people use or even unflattering clothes, but you are talking about people. Celebrities, yes, but people. Kind of like spreading a little hate. Sorry, but I am not a fan.
  • jilers
    jilers Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Keenue Reeves and Sarah Palin (she scares me)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    channing tatum
    angelina jolie
    christian bale
    oh yea megan fox too that little 4 asterisks
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Fergie.

:laugh: my boyfriend says she looks like a school lunchlady

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG yes! I can see her slapping some unidentifiable mound of food on a kids tray!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth Berkley always got on my nerves on Saved by the Bell!!
  • krista896
    krista896 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all of the Kardashians.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    This seems like a hateful topic to me. I can almost understand the posts about annoying phrases people use or even unflattering clothes, but you are talking about people. Celebrities, yes, but people. Kind of like spreading a little hate. Sorry, but I am not a fan.

not a fan that you're not a fan. It's just for fun...I promise I won't run and tell any of these people. I'm sure they can't stand themselves either!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Megan Fox. She's nice to look at if you ignore the fact that she's a mouth-breathing idiot.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

if you are talking about unflattering clothes... you are usally talking about the PEOPLE wearing them xD

Its just for fun lol people get offended too easily xD
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    The mentalists Simon baker, what a ****! The bloke is australian (I'm australian) and stars in the mentalist. Commercials staring Simon Baker, showing here in Australia and he's bunging on this American accent, we all know your an aussie you wanker!! This was talked about on australian chat shows, radio ect.

Your trying to sell a product to Australians using a fake accent - what a wally! Lost all respect.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Can't think of any off hand...but I can think of some MFP users that fit that bill.