Hello All! Glad I found this site!

Hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Joe. Been lifting and into exercise for a while now, and wanted to try this out. I've always just used a pen and paper, ant thought this would be cool. My profile pic is of me at 195lbs., I slacked off here for a little while and am at 215. Goal is to get at 185. I'll be posting pics and will upload here shortly of my progress. Any tips and comments are welcome! Glad to be here!

Joe

Replies

• Welcome Joe.. I have only been on this site for a few days, but have found it's by FAR the easiest to use. The phone app makes it super simple to track on the go.

Allison
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Welcome to MFP! The support you will get here is fantastic. Good luck on your goal. :)
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Welcome joe! Were all glad to have found this site it certainly is an amazing tool when it comes to tracking nutrition and keeping goals. Keep the motivation high and you can achieve anything!
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Hey welcome! I was a pen to paper person myself and grew tired of it. Love this site ~ it's easy to use and the support & motivation from everyone is top notch!! Best of luck to you!! :smile:
  • Thanks Everybody! Yeah, just by luck found this. I'm sitting here now browsing around, and noticed it has a FB-like format...cool. Even cooler, something here as a common goal. I like FB and all, but sometimes I wonder, "who's worse, my 'friends' for posting everything and anything, or me for actually checking it throughout the day!"
  • I just joined about 2 weeks ago and I really like it so far! Good luck! :smile:
  • I think you'll really enjoy it here! The support you receive from everyone is amazing and it only makes you want to work harder! Enjoy your time here, it's a great place to be!