What's YOUR favorite meals & snacks for dieting?

Options
I am wondering what everyone's favorite meals & snacks are while dieting? I am looking for some new meal ideas and I would love to hear what everyone else eats! Thanks :)

Replies

• luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I love my homemade chicken veggie soup for meal or turkey chili. Fave snack is probably apple or carrots, if I am eating healthy!
  • helloimangela
    Options
    Trader Joe's has a wide variety of amazing quick frozen meals with low calories and many are made from organic ingredients. My favorite snacks are fresh fruit and veggies, but Trader Joe's has awesome chip like snacks with low calories. Try Baked Cheese Crunchies or Skinny Fries. I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Skinny Cow's candies and Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream Bars.
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My favorite breakfast is Western Alternative Blueberry Bagel with French Onion Laughing Cow and Hillshire Farm Ham and some red grapes on the side. I also like to eat low fat cottage cheese with sugar free strawberry preserves. :)
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I love natures three berries - they are frozen blackberries, raspberries and blueberries. I get them at costco $10 for a 4lb bag. a one cup serving is only 70 calories and it's all natural!
  • Emmadennewitz
    Emmadennewitz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Baked oatmeal , Chobani Greek yogurt and apples
  • d_llopez
    d_llopez Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Favorite meal would have to be the huge la tortilla factory wrap for only 100 calories w/veggies in it. My fav snack would be Bear naked cookies fruit and nuts.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - baked pumpkin oatmeal or eggs with spinach and feta
    Dinner - I am such a meat and two veg kind of girl that it is not very exciting LOL

Fav snack - Hummus and Carrotts
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    The Tortilla Factory Wrap with hummus and veggies and apples.
  • BiggestLoserTimmy30
    Options
    found them at trader joes... baked blue tortilla chips and queso cheese dip... a serving size of chips 18 chips for a 110 calories... and two tablespoons of cheese dip is 15 calories... so a nice unhealthy but healthy snack for 125 calories per serving... i love them... favorite meal probably wheat pizza crust and making veggie/ chicken pizza... with skim mozz cheese and marinara sauce.... it is great...
  • keenslk
    keenslk Posts: 126
    Options
    oatmeal - with low fat youghurt and fresh raspberries (or frozen if defrosted) is my fav thing to eat when on a diet :)

and also love my chilli beef salad - i tend to use lots of garlic and fresh chillis instead of premade sauces - as it is way taster minus the sugars and calories
  • sebrat
    sebrat Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Plain yougurt (I ADORE the generic greek yogurt from Wally World, and Volkos is good too) with some oat bran and fruit is great in the morning. You can doctor the yogurt and oat bran up with sweetener, vanilla and cinnamon and it keeps me full for a good chunk of the day. I also eat 1/2 c. sugar free jello for desert every night.
  • Volcom_Stone777
    Volcom_Stone777 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Those all sound delish! Thank you for the ideas!!!
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    my fav snack is a breakstone cottage cheese double (any flavor) with 5 oz of any fresh fruit.

yumo!!!