P90x- Anyone looking to start?

Options
13»

Replies

• ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm about 2 months into this round of P90X. Today was Chest and Back day. I'm alternating days with Insanity this time through. My goal is to keep up this route until they ship out the P90X2, which I'm looking forward to trying. I've found that using this site to track my calories has helped me to ensure that I'm doing what I need to do to get the most out of the workouts. While I'm not typically one to excited about anything to do with shopping, it was nice today to go looking for pants with a smaller waist-size. If anyone would like to add me and keep in touch about workouts, keeping with the plan and such, please feel free!
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Thanks Polly... I was thinking of the bands because it would be easier to store and travel with. Also, you can make it easier and harder on yourself based on where you hold the bands. If you ever think of getting rid of your bands let me know.
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    week 4 recovery, last day today, which I did core synergistics. Week 5 starts friday!!

I have bands, but I prefer the weights!
  • emh15022
    emh15022 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I prefer using the weights over the bands too. I feel limited with the bands, but that's probably because I'm not used to them.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I prefer using the weights over the bands too. I feel limited with the bands, but that's probably because I'm not used to them.

I can't stand the bands. I don't feel like I am getting nearly as good of a workout. But maybe that is just me
  • emh15022
    emh15022 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Started week 2 of p90X today! So far so good!! :)
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: me and my friend was starting on monday,,oct 23
  • slheiser
    slheiser Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am going to join you guys! I will start today:)
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Today I started week 5. Arms, shoulders and ARX!! Hope you are all bringing it!!