hi everyone!

Options
i'm new here. i've been trying to lose weight for a while now but haven't had much success. i'm hoping that having to track all of my calories and exercise will give me more motivation to actually do things right. i'm in college so it's somewhat of a struggle for me, but hopefully hearing about everyone else's success will motivate me to achieve my own :)

Replies

• cpres11
    cpres11 Posts: 7
    Options
    i'm new here. i've been trying to lose weight for a while now but haven't had much success. i'm hoping that having to track all of my calories and exercise will give me more motivation to actually do things right. i'm in college so it's somewhat of a struggle for me, but hopefully hearing about everyone else's success will motivate me to achieve my own :)
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too.. just started yesterday. I do pretty well getting my exercise in, but I'm glad I finally have a place that looks pretty simple to track my calories. I was in need of the motivation to do this right too!
  • eri1mani
    eri1mani Posts: 42
    Options
    Welcome, Im new too, joined about 3 weeks ago and the support network is wicked :happy:
    You'll love it here..."The easier it is to keep track...the easier it is to cut back :happy: "
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: