New to this!

Options
Hi everyone,

I am Jemema and new to this entire website and am loving it so far. I am from the virgin Islands but currently lives Florida. I have been battling my weight for my entire life and am ready to get this off once and for all so am trying this message board for support and help me keep focus. Can you guys please help me through this i need to lose like 80 ibs! ahhhhhhhh night mare but i know i can and will do this. Started back on trying to lose weight again 3 days ago and down 3 ibs thus far! excited about this new journey and meeting others!

Replies

• ravikrishna
    ravikrishna Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Jemema,

Welcome on board. You've chosen the right place. This is a wonderful place for people like us, who want to shred those extra fat containers. Please feel free to add me as a friend and on and on I'll tell you how to move forward with motivation and energy. I've been in obese level all my life and when I started thinking seriously to shred the fat, I've lost 3 kgs in almost 3.5 weeks.
  • Jimboj27
    Jimboj27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the reply and Congrats on your lost thus far thats great! keep it up... I would add you as a friend as soon as i figure out how lol as i say am new to this :) but i would love having you for a friend to help me through this
  • sckrlov
    sckrlov Posts: 74
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I wish you the best of luck in reaching your goals. I know you can do it! I am looking to lose over 100 lbs so If you need a buddy, fee free to add me. :smile:
  • Jimboj27
    Options
    Thank you so much and I would love a buddy!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

Click through to their profile on their name or picture and then hit Add Friend to add them. You'll see notifications for people adding you at the top of the My Home page.
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    welcome..... i sent u a friend request
  • Jimboj27
    Options
    thank you so much for your help!
  • kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have tried several websites like this and this is by far the best one!!

Enjoy the journey to the new you and feel free to add me as a friend! It makes it easier when you have support.

Good luck!