Losing your curves :(

Options
2»

Replies

• Jess90_
    Options
    Omg yes!! And it sucks! :( Its the fat that needs to go away!!!! Not anything else! :P
  • localatte
    localatte Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have lost 42 lbs., within the last year and a half, very slowly. I am finally now, seeing the boobies leave. I have already gone from a D from C. I think if I hit goal, I'll be a B cup. I know that it's a good trade off, but it doesn't make it easy! I love my obese boobs!
  • hanaibo
    hanaibo Posts: 42
    Options
    I thought I would lose weight up top...but surprisingly the only thing that changed about my bra size was the band - I went from a 36D to a 34D. My butt on the other hand....needs some of those squats. I was kind of proud of my butt when I was heavier..:/ haha. One thing I did notice was that I felt 'curvier' after losing some weight in my waist. I finally feel like I have hips! :D
  • CaliSweden
    Options
    I'm sorta like Jen and hanaibo. I thought with when I gained weight I'd get really big boobs, but that didn't happen. Just the band grew and actually cup shrank. When I was thin I used to be a 32DD, then I gained weight I went to 34D and ended up a 36D. Now my bandwidth is shrinking with the weightloss, and gaining my curves back.
  • CurlyClare78
    Options
    I've had to tighten my bra straps as I've lost a few cm from my bust and ribcage measurements but they seem to have got higher since I've been doing the 30 day shred as I think it's strengthened my pecs underneath a little. If that makes sense!! My cup size is DD
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely - I think I lost a cup size already (DD to a D) as well as inches around, but I'm kinda glad. Being bigger does get in the way - I've always envied girls that can wear halter tops & tank tops with little or nothing underneath and not have to buy a holster! I have always been curvy but am actually looking forward to being a little less curvy :) I don't think I'll ever end up with a straight body like a guy anyway - hehe. Good luck to you - I like the idea of some new, pretty lingerie also - it's a real confidence booster.
  • jooleeyah
    Options
    I thought I would lose weight up top...but surprisingly the only thing that changed about my bra size was the band - I went from a 36D to a 34D. My butt on the other hand....needs some of those squats. I was kind of proud of my butt when I was heavier..:/ haha. One thing I did notice was that I felt 'curvier' after losing some weight in my waist. I finally feel like I have hips! :D

Wow Hannah! You are busty for an Asian chick...people usually tell me that but you've got even more!! It's the prize for not being super thin... :)
  • hanaibo
    hanaibo Posts: 42
    Options
    LOL I think they are from my dad's side (his mom was top heavy and my mom is an A-cup). Sometimes it's really awkward to have big boobs and be short though :/
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 42c to a 36dd, lol. I'm sure it will change though, I have a lot more to lose.