Fresh Life!

Options
I am very recently Divorced and thought to myself "Self, it is about time that we do something about 16yrs of weight gain" so, I got myself on a diet program and then found this website and her I am! :wink:

Replies

• daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Beautiful! Welcome to the best decision you have ever made!

If you need any support or encouragement, feel free to add me.
    Bet wishes on your new journey.
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - you'll love it here. If you'd like to add me, I'd be happy to support and encourage you on your journey. Best wishes!
  • coryrarick
    coryrarick Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Go get'em! This is really a great tool, as long as you are honest with yourself - and it appears you are already talking to yourself, which has to be a great start!
  • Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Divorce = SUCKY *kitten* TIME

Losing MAD weight = greatest thing you can do
    Overll its a push!!! GOOD LUCK!
    Sounds like a plan to me!
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Yes!

Welcome to a new, healthier you! MFP really works. All you have to do is make sure you log everything you eat and drink, and all your exercises. And make sure you have enough motivation, inspiration and support by making friends on the site! It is very encouraging to hear how everyone is doing, and if you ever have any questions or concerns, we got your back!

Have fun with it! If you'd like more friends add me! I'd love to have your support and encouragement as well :)
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! and welcome, you have made the right choice coming here! :flowerforyou:
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome!
    This is a great website, everyone is really supportive, feel free to add me if you'd like some support!:smile: