I'm NORMAL!!

Options
Jenscan
Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
Well not really - but I hit my mini-goal of a "normal" BMI this morning. I know that BMI is a poor indicator of whether you're "actually" at a good weight but it was a goal of mine to stop having my wii yell "That's overweight!!" at me.

24.96. Yeah, just barely, but I'll take it. 41.1 lbs gone since April!

Replies

• Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congrats!!!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Awesome. A goal is a goal!! And meeting a goal is fantastic. Good job!
  • julieban1
    julieban1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! Isn't it great when you meet your goals, no matter how big?! Well done, you.
  • coryrarick
    coryrarick Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count it!!! Great job and keep up the good work!
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    That's wonderful! And a healthy BMI is a big deal...don't discount it, it was an amazing goal to set and reach. 41 pounds!!! Awesome!!! Keep up the great work!

Lucy :)
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I hate the Wii sometimes... so what did it say to you now? It's going to be a LONG time before I ever find out (if ever) and I'm curious!!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Thats Awesome !
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I started around the same time and thats one of my goals also... to be "normal"!!!!
  • mapinkerton
    Options
    Congratulations! I know exactly how you feel. I went from obese, to overweight, to normal. You should be proud!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep it up.
  • tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    That's great!! Congrats on meeting your goal!!
    I'm still at the overweight level but I'm feeling good...I use to be morbidly obese.
    Keep up the good work!!
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    Congratulations! I dream of being normal one day.
  • brandenocs
    brandenocs Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Good job! I'll be lucky to come CLOSE to normal. I have a bigger frame and more muscle mass so I think I'll always be technically in the 'overweight' BMI range.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Way to go, congrats!
  • aimes8
    aimes8 Posts: 12
    Options
    Wow keep it up !!!! I cant wait for me to get my evaluation and see my numbers this weekend. I started my journey on Aug 08 and have not weighed since i feel the difference just wanna see it now. Keep it up:wink:
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I hate the Wii sometimes... so what did it say to you now? It's going to be a LONG time before I ever find out (if ever) and I'm curious!!

LOL.. I don't know - my TV was on mute, since I hate hearing it scream at me (I wasn't expecting as big of a weight loss as I got this week).
  • babyfatbegone
    babyfatbegone Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yay!. Good for you. I just had that the other day. It was one of my mini goals. I know we're really not supposed to depend on the BMI measurements or a video game, but it's really kept me motivated. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!