Small NSV

Options
Just thought I'd share this one... I've had a great workout week so far this week.

On Tuesday, for the first time, I ran on the treadmill for about 39.5 minutes. I slowed to a walk after a 4.6 jog for about 30 seconds, after hitting 31 minutes, but then continued on my way to hit my 40 minute goal.

And then yesterday, I completed 30 push ups. That doesn't seem like a lot, but it was just a little over a month ago, that I couldn't even really do 5. I've been slowly pushing myself, and then finally yesterday, I tried 30 and I did it.

Feeling great! Hope everyone enjoys their week!!

Replies

• akumar73
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats on your progress :)
  • jogdog
    jogdog Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great job pushing yourself and reaching your goals!

BTW, what do you do to increase your number of pushups?
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    fantastic NSV....and 30 push-ups is no easy task.

keep up the good work!
  • xBeautifulBreakdown
    xBeautifulBreakdown Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I feel inspired! Congrats, hard work pays off!
  • Jillian1104
    Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!

Honestly, I just push myself to do an extra one or two a day more than the day before. I've been weight training at the gym too, and working on my arms, so that probably helps, as well.
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i love little stories like this its just the push i need to carry on myself well done you x
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    Just thought I'd share this one... I've had a great workout week so far this week.

On Tuesday, for the first time, I ran on the treadmill for about 39.5 minutes. I slowed to a walk after a 4.6 jog for about 30 seconds, after hitting 31 minutes, but then continued on my way to hit my 40 minute goal.

And then yesterday, I completed 30 push ups. That doesn't seem like a lot, but it was just a little over a month ago, that I couldn't even really do 5. I've been slowly pushing myself, and then finally yesterday, I tried 30 and I did it.

Feeling great! Hope everyone enjoys their week!!
    I

In my world 30 pushups and running for 40 minutes is a big deal!!!!!!!!

AWESOME JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!