I started a week ago!

Options
Just saying hi and that I love this site! It's nice to have something that really tracks what I eat and the exercise I do without just arbitrarily writing down numbers.

Replies

• MyQuinney
    MyQuinney Posts: 42
    Options
    Just saying hi and that I love this site! It's nice to have something that really tracks what I eat and the exercise I do without just arbitrarily writing down numbers.
  • lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    Options
    Yep...it is pretty cool! Good luck with everything. 3lbs in a week is a great start!
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Great job :flowerforyou: Good luck on this journey that we are all taking together. :drinker: :drinker:
  • MyQuinney
    Options
    Thanks!!! I'm just so glad to find something that really helps. You look like you're doing fantastic! 31 lbs! Wow!
  • MyQuinney
    Options
    Great job :flowerforyou: Good luck on this journey that we are all taking together. :drinker: :drinker:

Thanks a bunch! Good luck to you as well!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Great job, I'm at 5 since the 18th....:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~
  • MyQuinney
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~

I'm not sure how to friend you but I'll see if I can figure it out! Way to go on your 12 lbs! I am like you....I weigh daily. :smile: I tried to measure last night , but it was a disaster trying to get that measuring tape to do what it should! Anyway, I'll check out your blog. Thanks a lot!