this one is a bit different

My success story is I'm bbbaaaccckkkkk!!!!
Been shopping today, cleared out the cabinets, got lots of soups and porridge and ginger green tea. Loads of fizzy water and fish.

The naughtiness has gone, and I'm going walking this weekend again and I already feel so much better at having got back on the wagon.

After a few weeks going a little crazy, birthdays (including mine!) and lots of wine, I've gotta say for a moment there I was a little lost but......
I found my way back and for that I'm very proud of myself
And I thank all those on here, it's this site and in particular the forums that inspire, motivate and keep me on track!

Love to one and all
:heart: :tongue:

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    congrats on your super fast success! how the heck are you doing it?
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Yay for being back; we're here for you Helen!
  • jublum
    jublum Posts: 9
    Sometimes its a good thing to get away just for a bit, knowing you have what it takes to get back to doing what it takes to stay healthy! I call it my vacation days every once in a while! But usually cannot do it that often because I miss the workout and have the remorse of eating unhealthy or over my calorie intake. We all know that we bust our butts to get where we are and why would we not want to stay healthy! Congrats on getting back into it!!
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    It's good to have you back :happy:
  • rotorgrl
    rotorgrl Posts: 11 Member
    What's important is that you are committed to the lifestyle change. We all get busy with life, and you've done WELL. Stay motivated everyone. You never know, you might be inspiring someone else...
    Melanie
  • Welcome back!!!
  • Sweeeeet!. Welcome back!!!! :drinker:
  • denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    congrats on your return...we are always glad to welcome those lost, back home!!!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,585 Member
    Yay, you're back!!! *high five*
  • You are in inspiration...I am new here and it feels a little impossible. Good luck and glad you didn't give up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!