food help

Options
hi im eating under my daily calorie guide but the things im eating are like cornflakes with milk 4 breakfast a ham sandwich with butter 4 lunch and for tea a 400 calorie healthy living pasta bake will i still lose my weight doing this or should i eat differently if so what should i change thanks beck

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating, and how many does your plan tell you to eat? You could add high-calorie foods such as nuts as snacks between meals.
  • oneoddsock
    oneoddsock Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    If you're not eating too many calories, yes, you probably will lose weight. You might want to consider putting more fruit and vegetables into your diet to make sure your body's getting all the nutrients it needs.
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You should be fine!
  • mmocarr
    mmocarr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I think your body will tell you if you need to change your diet. By that I mean are you full or hungry through out the day? Do you feel energized and ready to go or tired and sluggish? If you are feeling hungry and run down you may want introduce high fiber, high nutrient food e.g. whole grains, fruits, and veggies.

good luck!
  • beckamelia1
    Options
    sorry forgot to add i take multivitamins as i dont really like veg or fruit and my plan says 1420 calories a day
  • SPheonix22
    SPheonix22 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    If your hungry try adding a fiber one bar. They add to the fiber which will help your body process the food better. just snack on it all day. Otherwise youll be really full. Don't forget the water. also eating dfferent foods aids in digestion and keeps the body guessing... sooo youll probably lose faster with variety.