HI

Options
I have been trying to find the motivation to lose all this extra weight I have put on over the past 9 years, When I had my 2 daughters I never lost the weight and now I am at the point where I really hate the way I look in the mirror. I want to lose about 80 lbs. I am hoping that with the use of this forum I can stay on track and really lose this weight. :happy:

Replies

• katiecakes87
    katiecakes87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here. Ive got about 80 lbs to lose also! But I just joined the gym and im hoping that tracking on MFP will help me finally get this weight off!
  • lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    hey you two! 80 lbs here too (ok really 100 lbs but i've never weighed 123 in my life, except maybe for a brief 2 minutes when I was 12).

feel free to send me a friend request if you like what you see in the profile/blog etc. would love to have like minded goal oriented "friends" here!
  • jillian22193
    jillian22193 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How is your progress going? I use to belong to a gym before I had my second daughter but haven't been back since. I am afraid that with my busy scheduled that I already have that I won't ever get there and there goes that money you know?
  • betsy720
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is a great site and can be very helpful. It keeps you responsible for the calories that you eat. Good luck and let me know if you need any encouragement on your journey!
  • lmataloni
    lmataloni Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 100...put myself last in life. Good luck! I am trying to make an appointment with myself. Think doing a few physical breaks during the day rather than trying to carve out 1.5 hours to work out will work best to start.
  • katiecakes87
    katiecakes87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about how hard it can be getting to the gym! My husband and I are sharing a truck right now, so if I want Gym time I have to go when he gets home from work. My gym doesn't offer a daycare, so there always needs to be someone to watch my daughter while I go. It can be difficult to work out sometimes. I just got to make myself go when the opportunity arises!
  • danadane67
    Options
    You can do it.. I need to lose over a 100 myself, and with a personal trainer and this tool i know i can do it. I have only been on here 10 days.. but keeping track of everything i put in my mouth and the exercise i do has kept me motivated.

I have also enjoyed reading the sucess stories on here. I know you will also feel as motivated as i do!... :)