Halloween,,,what do you want to be?????

Options

Replies

• KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I might give in and go as snooki from jersey shore this year...everyone has always said I need to do it :smile:
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Yaaarrrrrr.
    Over the last three years I have spent probably close to 800 bucks piecing together a kick-ash pirate wench outfit. I view Halloween as just one more excuse to get done up and rock it.
    On a related note, I'm going to have to buy a new corset if I keep going at this pace. I'll try to be sad, but buying corsets is almost as fun as wearing them. Hehehe.
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    We're having a contest at work. I'm going to come in as someone who gives a crap. I should win.

lol!!! GREAT ONE. jijiji
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Going as a gothic bride. Complete with a dark colored, lacy dress that I already have, fishnets, combat boots, dark makeup, and some interesting accessories like a black veil. Most of the stuff I already own and the rest of it I can purchase easily and at a lower cost. Came up with it myself! Going out even if no one goes with me, I love Halloween!
  • fat_tastic
    Options
    Going to a party at a jazz lounge.. I will be Billie Holiday!
  • brittphillips4
    brittphillips4 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ya thats my favorite movie of all time. Just hoping I can look as great as she does hahaha
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to be a playboy bunny. I don't know if it will happen but that's what I've always wanted to be.
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    We're having a contest at work. I'm going to come in as someone who gives a crap. I should win.

Is that your everyday costume?
  • KEN1013
    Options
    Going to a party at a jazz lounge.. I will be Billie Holiday!

:flowerforyou:
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Going as Freddy Krueger, half horrible with burn scars and blood dripping (the side where the blade glove is) and the other side, super sexy :)
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    My 3 year old told me I am going to a butterfly. We'll see about that...
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I want to be a naught officer

badofficer.jpg
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am going as a biker chick. Totally out of character for me, but that's what makes Halloween one of my favorite holidays...second only to Christmas!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Well i wanted to be DJ Lance from Yo Gabba Gabba or Dora since my son loves those cartoons and then i wanted an adult look of a sexy police officer. I won't get to wear either b/c the BF is taking me on our 3yr anniversary cruise 10/28- 10/31. So i'm still happy and there's always next yr. LOL
  • mrskaylove
    Options
    I'm going to be the Sun Drop girl! Drop it like its hhoott!! LMBO :)
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I am going to be Lindsey Funke from 'Arrested Development' when she visited her dad in prison (Anyone who watched the show knows what she wore).
    My husband will be Tobias Funke from 'Arrested Development' and will be painted all blue.

YES! My friends are going as Lindsey and Tobias.

My lovely paramour is saying she wants to be a black sheep for Hallowe'en. She thinks I should be a wolf. I'm thinking I should stick more to my character...wolf in sheep's clothing?
    -wtk
  • KEN1013
    Options
    :

lolololo:laugh:
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    n0gg.jpg
  • getitamb
    Options
    [/quote Awesome idea!
  • getitamb
    Options
    [/quote Awesome idea!