Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Determined this time!

RNMDFF
RNMDFF Posts: 153 Member
I'm new to MFP. My starting weight was 283 and I am now down to 177.2. As I get closer to reaching my goal (150lbs) i tought this would be good for motivation and support on helping me to continue losing and maintain it once I get there.
I am determined to get to my goal and stay there!!!!!

Replies

• sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    wow what a fab loss so far keep up the good work and you will reach your goal in a blink of an eye x
  • Wow! That is amazing work! Congratulations! Good luck with reaching your goal weight - it is certainly within reach! How long has it taken you to reach your current weight? Did you do it with exercise or just food portions?
  • RNMDFF
    RNMDFF Posts: 153 Member
    Wow! That is amazing work! Congratulations! Good luck with reaching your goal weight - it is certainly within reach! How long has it taken you to reach your current weight? Did you do it with exercise or just food portions?
    It's been since April. I went from eating probably well over 3000 cals a day, to eating around a 1000. I know it's too small of an amount and it's unhealthy, but so is being obese. I am trying to SLOWLY increase my intake (goal is around 1400 cal/day) while still losing weight. We will see how that goes though. I don't exercise much but I trying to change that too :)