New years goal

Options
My name is Jen and i am 26 years old. I am looking for people who want to loose a few pounds for their new years resolution, so I was wondering how much u want to loose by Jan 1 2012 and lets make this a challange!!!!!!

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    25lbs
  • SweetChilly
    SweetChilly Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    About 20 lbs
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I would be happy with 20lbs off by 1/2012:smile:
  • Dayquasar
    Dayquasar Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey! my goal is at least 5 lbs by Jan and thats taking into consideration a couple days of holiday eating (thanksgiving & christmas) I should be able to do that!. . . I hope lol
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of picking a number because, if you don't reach it, it can be deflating. These are the resolutions I posted earlier this month:

my last quarter of 2011 resolutions:

1. to continue avoiding temptations in the form of food.

2. to continue logging into MFP everyday and entering my food with a goal of finishing around my calorie allotment each day.

3. to continue working out as hard as I can.

4. to accept that weight loss isn't consistent, that this isn't a short term journey, and that I can succeed every day by doing the above items even when the scale doesn't move.

5. to be as fit as possible by Jan 1, but accept that the journey does not end on Jan 1.

6. to continue doing the above things after Jan 1.

7. to be in better shape on Oct 11, 2012, than I am today.

8. to do something to inspire others as many days as possible.
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    mine is 20 lbs by jan 1, so far i am 6 down so 14 more to go till new yrs then 20 more by spring
  • neckburg
    neckburg Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thank you for the inspiration!! keep it up!:smile:
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I made my lifestyle change on January 1 this year - but it was not a resolution or anything..... But I'm down 83.4 pounds now. I'd like to be at 100 pounds down by January 1. 16.6 pounds to go!! :)
  • Myzstarr
    Myzstarr Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    20lbs. fingers crossed
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to be back to a normal BMI by Dec. 25, but if I'm not there yet, I definately want it by New Years. :-)

For me, that's losing 12.6 pounds.
  • Susan77
    Susan77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose atleast 20lb(by Jan 1st and get off my BP meds.