Its a new day!

Options
I am now starting a new! my goal is to be 141 before the end of the year. I am 275 now. Please pray for me! It is going to be hard. Thank you!
Blessings

Replies

• Whitneylol
    Options
    I am now starting a new! my goal is to be 141 before the end of the year. I am 275 now. Please pray for me! It is going to be hard. Thank you!
    Blessings

Am I reading this wrong? You're trying to drop 134 lbs by the end of *this* year???
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Um, I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but I'm not sure that there is anyway healthy to lose 134 pounds by the end of the year. That averages out to be about 12 - 13 pounds a week. You can certianly get there, but you need to set some realistic goals.
  • Kristin111365
    Options
    Good luck with that. I have never heard of someone losing 134 pounds in 2 1/2 months.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Do you mean NEXT year? Or do you mean 241 by the end of this year? I think you can do either, or both! Your GO GIRL!
  • drummergirl4him
    Options
    If I exercise and eat right I am hoping it will happen! If it don't I am not going to be sad I am just going to work ahead to get to my goal!:happy:
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I myself read it and was like 'What??!' lol. but I love your enthusiasm and your determination.

Work as hard as you can towards your goal, but please don't be too hard on yourself if you don't make it. Any weight loss is good weight loss!!!!

Good luck!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Thats a great attitude. You are off to a great start!

Have you ever lost weight before, or is this your first time?
  • MonDeee
    MonDeee Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! But keep in mind it may be a long, painfully slow process.
  • drummergirl4him
    Options
    @47by47 I have lost some weight before but I gained it all back and then some!
  • drummergirl4him
    Options
    Thank you so much for your support! Today was a good day.:D