Same weigh today as I was one year ago ..buuuut..

Options
infamousmk
infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
I've officially managed to lose the 15 pounds I gained last year. I'm so close to 199 I can taste it ... I do remember at one point last year I got a 199.6 on the scale - and about peed my pants, but that's right about when I gave up trying. NOT THIS TIME, BIATCHES. I plan to hit 199 by Halloween, and then I'm shooting for another 15 pounds before the end of the year.

I wouldn't be here without my MFP family, so thank you all for sticking with me.

Replies

• countrygirl_717
    Options
    That's awesome! Heading in the RIGHT direction this year! Good for you girl :)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    You are kicking booty and taking names! I'm proud of you girl!
  • JoceyyySmall
    JoceyyySmall Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN TOTALLY GET THERE AND SURPASS IT!!! :)

I'm about 18 pounds away from 199. It seems like forever away, but stay positive dear! You'll reach all of your goals for sure!!!
  • socialite1
    Options
    Ummmm...who you callin a *kitten*???!? Those are fightin words!! LOL...no seriously, congrats!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    yeah!!!!!!:smile:
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That is Awesome :) Keep it up. You will get there.

Greg:happy:
  • smketchum
    smketchum Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! You are strong willed, you can totally do this. Use that fighter within you to reach your goals.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo! Go GO GO!
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    oh I love this post! I KNOW how you feel! I gained 30 lbs since I got married almost 5 years ago and I was already over weight then! I was 225 when I started and I am 198 as of this morning!!! I have 3 more lbs to go and I will be where I was 5 years ago BUUUUUUUT then I have like 45 more to lose to get to where I should be! We are in this together and we CAN do it! Im not givin up this time and I know you wont either! Good luck
  • carolinedb
    carolinedb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Great job! 199 is a ONEderful feeling! (Apparently, I'm feeling the bad puns this morning...)
  • tmg1323
    tmg1323 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You go, girl!
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    as my signature suggests 199 by halloween has been my plan for a few weeks. I lost 4 lb last week 1.5 this week. It can be done! keep motivated!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! You are strong willed, you can totally do this. Use that fighter within you to reach your goals.

This is really awesome. Thank you so much.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    That ROCKS! I need the same attitude as you have.... I can get there, if I push hard. I started my ticker/goals over last night. I'm hoping that jolts me into moving my *kitten* again.
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    you go girl!
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Great goal!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    You got this!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    That is so fantastic! I really admire your determination, and I KNOW that you will reach your goals!! Keep up the fantastic work, and feel free to add me if you want some extra motivation and support! :D
    -Elle
  • kassandra81
    Options
    That is Awesome!!! I love your attitude, too! You're going to do this!

I am trying to hit 199 by Sunday! lol
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    great job!! Keep at it, you know you can get over that hump!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!