Weight loss and Stretch Marks

Options
I was wondering if stretch marks become less noticeable when you loss the weight.

Has anyone experienced this?

I know they won't go away completely but I was hoping they would become a lot less noticeable.

Replies

• richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    They will fade as they age, if they are bright you can use fake tan to cover them a little. Keep hydrated and use a moisturiser on the area.
  • ShellyBilliald
    Options
    I use bio oil from post pregnancy and it has helped quite a bit
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    Mine are more noticable. I hate them. Hoping they will slowly fade and be less noticable as my weight stabilizes.
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have horrible stretch marks...I've been wondering about them too...I've had mine for years...is there anything I can do for them?
  • cassyparker
    Options
    I know that the dark ones fade but what has been peoples experience with the ones that are on top of each other... My lower stomach looks a little bit like raw hanburger :S and I really dont like it. I'm hoping as I lose more weight it will get less noticeable...
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I acquired stretch marks at the age of 11 years old. Weight gain and loss have never changed them. I used to use cocoa butter, but I gave up. They are what they are.
  • FelizMi
    FelizMi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Mine are still there. Just instead of red and puffy, the are now flat but lighter than my skin so they still show.
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    soooo .. SURGERY!
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have the weird white ones that look like waves? If that makes any sense at all.. on my arms and the top of my stomach. I am hoping the ones on my arms fade as I tone them up.