Halloween,,,what do you want to be?????

Options

Replies

• kiesh82
    kiesh82 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for a costume (I'm not that creative) but it seems all the women's costumes in the stores childish or slutty :-/
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    me i going to be beyonce at this years vma"s ,,,glitter jacket and and my baby bump and black slacks:bigsmile:

cool!! i'm gonna be beyonce too!! but single ladies beyonce!

bey1.jpg
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    me i going to be beyonce at this years vma"s ,,,glitter jacket and and my baby bump and black slacks:bigsmile:

cool!! i'm gonna be beyonce too!! but single ladies beyonce!

bey1.jpg

yea you can so pull that off!!!!!!!:love: next year for me
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :
    I've been looking for a costume (I'm not that creative) but it seems all the women's costumes in the stores childish or slutty :-/

yea i agree:wink:
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'll dress up for the work contest as Enzyte Bob...

smiling_bob-thumb-thumb.jpg
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    A late night nurse in a size "Small"!!!!!!
  • ColleenH28
    ColleenH28 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i ma going to be a baaaad catholic school girl. haha!
  • Hattie2879
    Options
    I'm gonna be a female gangster, but not the slutty kind. :smile:
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Nobody steal it grr I'm gonna be little red riding corpse :P but my costume is now a little big :P
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    We're having a contest at work. I'm going to come in as someone who gives a crap. I should win.

^^^^epic^^^^ LOL
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm going to wear this- still trying to figure out something to accessorize with. Maybe a fascinator, not sure what else.

a3079.jpg
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Jane Fonda... :) Needs a few more pieces but I think it's coming out ok!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options

The beautiful girl that does my hair is doing this. She is 4 month pg. I thought it was SUCH a cute Idea! Must see pics!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    <-- Sword wielding warrior.

But we're also doing a zombie walk, and going as Zombie Jay & Silent Bob.
  • sukidoll
    Options
    For Work Im going as a creepy doll Im going to have my mouth look like it was sewn up and I cut the stiches open again. OMG I love makeup sooo much. Im wearing a cute blue dress that looks like something a babydoll might wear, white tights, mary janes, and straight parted hair with a blue bow :)

For school we are having a contest and Im going to be a she wolf. black dress slashed and semi ripped cant look slutty, not my style. Tights ripped. Big cruly hair messy yet cute, awesome werewolf makeup, black riding boots and some gnarly claws I found at an adult costume store. Its going to be awesome!!! I need some werewolf teeth!!!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I am going to be Lindsey Funke from 'Arrested Development' when she visited her dad in prison (Anyone who watched the show knows what she wore).
    My husband will be Tobias Funke from 'Arrested Development' and will be painted all blue.

HAHAHA! I usually dislike "couple costumes" unless they're really creative. You are the couple I want to hang out with on Halloween! Brilliant!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a 90s horror movie theme party. I'm going to be Drew Barrymore from Scream AFTER she gets killed! I have a white sweater, white thick tights (couldn't find white pants this late in the season), a blond wig and a BOTTLE OF BLOOD. I'm psyched!

I love Halloween!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be the Sun Drop girl! Drop it like its hhoott!! LMBO :)

OMG That is tooo funny! I Love it!!
  • diplomad
    Options
    Jesus costume + zombie makeup....ooooh yeah.
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Might do the standard Clockwork Orange characters. Or something a little more abstract like Gaddafi.

Probably Clockwork Orange.