Fatten your friends list =P

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
when i say 'fatten' i mean people post on here if they would like more friends! Hehehe, i didnt mean it by shuving cake there faces to fatten them up ha!

Anyways, in not new to this site or anything, just feel like a new bunch of friends who need help and support in their weightloss journey :) im from Wales (UK), but i accept friends from all over the world :D so if you like more friends feel free to pos on here and everyone jusy add each other lol.

Happy adding! :)

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Sure why not! But please only add me if you are serious! :)
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm 28w5d pregnant and working on maintaining my weight/controling my weight gain during my pregnancy. I am hoping to get back to losing weight after I have this baby.

I would love some friends with a sense of humor.
  • DAVEGETSLEAN
    DAVEGETSLEAN Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sure why not! But please only add me if you are serious! :)

ditto!!!!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You need new friends because the ones like meeee just dissapear for days on end right?? hahaha... Im back now!! xxx It was my stupid laptops fault x
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    You need new friends because the ones like meeee just dissapear for days on end right?? hahaha... Im back now!! xxx It was my stupid laptops fault x

Hehehe! Nahhhhh i didnt mean it in that way :) im sooo greeedy i love to have a bunch of new friends every now n again ;Px
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm in-- but be warned -- I s*ck at the stone to pound conversion....:ohwell: