said yes to the dress....getting ready to ROCK it!

Options
Hi All,

Busy mom who works multiple jobs, a bit high stress and now adding a wedding to the mix. I need that dress to fit and only have until July. 25 pounds has to GO.

Can't wait to see how this works out!

Replies

• hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm sure it will work out well- this site is lovely. :)
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it! Just rely on a good eating regimen, plenty of water, consistent exercise, and a little of MFP motivation!! Good luck on your journey!
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can do it ;)
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Well, that's just kind of exciting, huh? Good for you. Enjoy the journey!
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I highly recommend 30 Day shred, or any Jillian Michaels DVD's. She'a brutal ***** but gets ya in shape.
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hey Crystal! We should be friends- I recently said 'yes to the dress' too (as i watch say yes to the dress: big bliss at this moment!) Congratulations- this site is so wonderful! That says a lot considering I have only been on here for about a week!
  • brittneyceleste
    brittneyceleste Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thats great! congratulations! I am getting married next year and I also want to lose weight...I've got a year, but Ive also got 40 pounds to lose! Good luck to you!
  • Kristin111365
    Options
    I am right there with you. My niece is getting married in August next year and I have 53 more pounds to lose. I will do it and so can you..... Friend me if you want and I will help keep you on track.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, that's a heck of a goal to work towards, a pretty white dress. That's so exciting. Congratulations!