Early Workouts

Options
2»

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Moving workouts from evening to early mornings was the best thing I ever did.
  • msbinyard
    Options
    i just started working out in the morning last week and i must say i have seen a big change in my energy level. I have 3 kids, i work full time and attend school full time with a husband in the military. I couldn't workout in the evening anymore so i get up at 530am and then head to the gym for 1 hour of cardio 4 days a week its be working out so far.
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    I have 3 sons, husband, and I work full-time, so it is a MUST that wake up early to workout or it will not get done when I get home from my first full-time job to my second full-time job (motherhood and wifehood). My alarm goes off at 4:05 and I do not snooze it. I brush my teeth, pop in my 30DS DVD, and head to the gym after I'm finished with the DVD for an hour of cardio and strength. I've lost about 15lbs so far. So, does it work? For me...yes! :wink:
  • BrownSugar81
    Options
    I have been waking up at 5am everyday and workout for 30 minutes, it makes my whole day much better and I make better food choices because I don't want to undo the work I have put in so far. I don't have time to do longer workouts because I still have to cook breakfast and get ready for work then drop off my kiddo with the sitter. Sometimes I do take my son to the park after work and I get a little workout there since they have a track there. Most days we just turn the music on and we dance in the living room, very good workout there too! Basically you can get a workout in anywhere and at anytime, its all up to you!
  • Cinbeth
    Cinbeth Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I too have been thinking about getting up to work out early. I was just wondering around what time does everyone go to sleep?