New and determined

Options
Hi I am new to MFP, and already I can see this site does it all right! I am excited to be able to track for free on here and keep a great assessment of my weight loss. I have been working out since April, completing the C210K program and running several races this summer. In July I started Chalean Extreme fitness program and am on the 4th week of phase 2. I have not lost much weight and I know it is because I just haven't been eating right. I have lost ten inches total all over my body but the weight loss is stagnate. I am really hoping following a restricted calorie diet is going to be the plateau breaker for me. Eating accountability is going to be my biggest challenge. Thanks for reading!

Replies

• maryshack
    maryshack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you!!! MFP is awesome!!
  • lorika1977
    lorika1977 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MPF! The best decision you made when it comes to counting calories!
    Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Add me if you would like!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    The secret is, to log your food.
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Tune in daily for support and motivation. Be honest about what you write in your food journal and take a look at the foods you're eating...

Feel free to add me.
  • AlissaB87
    Options
    Welcome!!! Youll love MFP! Feel free to add me as well :)
  • marjclark
    Options
    I'm new too. I'm determined to loose the weight and get in shape, I need all the help I can get.