Culvers

Options
LJGmom
LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
my husband wants to go to culvers for lunch, what are some of their lower calorie options? I don't eat there very often, even before counting calories.

Replies

• sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Have you looked in the Food Database?
  • agleckle
    agleckle Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Nothing there is going to be "healthy" really, but when I went, I stuck with the child's portions stuff so while I was able to indulge in the full fattyness of it for a treat, I still had portion control and was able to keep it about 550 calories.

Edit: I went with the 2 chicken strips and small fries. Without any dipping sauces, it put me around 550 cals.
  • craigjc
    Options
    They have a menu builder on their website that works well.

http://www.culvers.com/menu/nutrition_facts.aspx
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Culver's has low calorie options? Huh, learn something new everyday.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I would do just about anything for a Culver's Ceddar Butter Burger and a Caramel Cashew Custard Sundae!!!!! AUGGGHHHHH!!!
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Culvers = oh yum! Good luck finding something that is good for you on their menu
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    I don't like fast food, but I love Culvers...............

I always get a double cheeseburger with extra lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles - NO BUN. And then wrap in lettuce and eat it that way. I also get a side salad and unsweetened tea.

YUM, no craving Culvers. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • jjordan395
    Options
    I was there last night and got the grilled chicken sandwhich with no mayo. When I logged it, it was only about 300 calories. The french fries have a lot of calories though. Im not sure what other side options that they have.
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I would do just about anything for a Culver's Ceddar Butter Burger and a Caramel Cashew Custard Sundae!!!!! AUGGGHHHHH!!!

Anything?? Even work out reaaalllly hard and burn about 600 calories? Those 2 items total 1000 calories, so if you burned 600, you'd only have to use 400 of your daily calories to have them for a splurge dinner one night :)
    Quite worth the effort if you REALLY want it, I'd say! So, go for it!
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I found some info. I think I'll get the kids 2 pc chicken tenders and apple sauce and it's only 300 calories. Or the flame grilled chicken sandwich is only 360. So it may not be healthy, but it can still fit in my day. Thanks guys!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I believe the pot roast sandwich had a reasonable protein to calorie ratio.