Same weigh today as I was one year ago ..buuuut..

Options
2»

Replies

• ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    great job!! Keep at it, you know you can get over that hump!!!
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm about 18 pounds away from 199. It seems like forever away, but stay positive dear! You'll reach all of your goals for sure!!!
    [/quote]

Girl I am so there with you!!! I want to get below the 200's so bad!!! I hope to do so before Christmas! I actually want to get to 195 or below by Christmas so that 5 lbs I gain back at Christmas time won't be such a bummer...really gonna try NOT TO GAIN back any but if I do I want a buffer zone!

Good luck!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats :)
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!
  • kdet07
    kdet07 Posts: 117
    Options
    you can doooooo it :):)

GL
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    You are awesome.
  • bassett8807
    bassett8807 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • SexiB
    SexiB Posts: 46
    Options
    I've officially managed to lose the 15 pounds I gained last year. I'm so close to 199 I can taste it ... I do remember at one point last year I got a 199.6 on the scale - and about peed my pants, but that's right about when I gave up trying. NOT THIS TIME, BIATCHES. I plan to hit 199 by Halloween, and then I'm shooting for another 15 pounds before the end of the year.

I wouldn't be here without my MFP family, so thank you all for sticking with me.

YOU CAN DO IT JUST KEEP PUSHING!!!!
  • SexiB
    Options
    I've officially managed to lose the 15 pounds I gained last year. I'm so close to 199 I can taste it ... I do remember at one point last year I got a 199.6 on the scale - and about peed my pants, but that's right about when I gave up trying. NOT THIS TIME, BIATCHES. I plan to hit 199 by Halloween, and then I'm shooting for another 15 pounds before the end of the year.

I wouldn't be here without my MFP family, so thank you all for sticking with me.

• SexiB
    Options

• kimbim60
    kimbim60 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow your start off point is almost identical to mine, I started working out at 222 lbs. and my goal is to get down to 140 as well. We can do this!!! Glad you've decided to get back on track.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!