ALMOST at 50lbs!!!

Options
I am 1.6 lbs away from making it to 50lbs.. I have some great friends on here, but am looking for that added push and some new friends to spice this weight loss up!!!!
Add me and we can complete this journey together!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Me me me!!! I have 3 pounds to go until I hit 50 :)
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You are a superstar!!!!!! Add me if you would like!
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting to be so close!!!
  • Kristin111365
    Options
    Great job!!!!! i am 4 pounds away from breaking the glass ceiling and breaking back into the 100!!!!!!! You are doing great It looks like we are on the same road friend me if you want and I will give you encouragement to keep you on track.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I have 3 pounds to go until I hit 50 woot, woot
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! Congrats!! I'm finding myself losing steam because the scale just takes FOREVER to budge for me - but just when I feel I may lose hope I'm down a pound. I'm trying, and hoping the next 20 don't send me over the edge! That said, you've pushed and you've MADE it!! So glad to see it CAN BE DONE :)
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    amazing! you should be really proud of yourself!!
    keep it going!
  • jblakes2011
    jblakes2011 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I've got about 16 pounds to go to get to under 200, which I haven't been at since I was about 15...could definitely use some motivating friends!
  • jabee56
    Options
    Congrats to you Alecia...

I have lost 43 pounds since I started my diet back in July, but I just discovered MFP.
    If you want to really have fun, go to the grocery store and find 10 pound bags of sugar,
    and imagine what it was like when you were carrying five of them around every day!!

I love to visualize the weight I have lost, and it it inspires me to keep on going.
    (I lost 80 pounds two years ago.)

Remember to reward your self when you reach that mini-goal of 50 pounds, but DO NOT
    reward yourself with food!!

Keep up the great work.

JB