30 day shred - Level 2

Options
So on day 9 of the Jillian Michaels 30-day shred video I decided I was ready for level 2. Boy was I wrong! Did anyone else find it significantly more difficult than level 1? I know it will get harder with each level but man that was tough!

Very happy that I have my new heart monitor. Burning 452 calories in 27 minutes makes for a great incentive to stay at level 2. :happy:

Replies

• Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    Ups, you scared me. I bought the DVD today and will start tomorrow, I guess with Level 1. Hope, Level 1 is not to hard for me already.
  • ghadeer86
    Options
    I think its harder because its more of a shock to your system, there's more jumping and impact..however I found level 3 easier...so if you've done level 2 you can definitely do 3 :)

Im on my second round of 30 day shred..hoping to get the same results as last time!
  • ghadeer86
    Options
    I think its harder because its more of a shock to your system, there's more jumping and impact..however I found level 3 easier...so if you've done level 2 you can definitely do 3 :)

Im on my second round of 30 day shred..hoping to get the same results as last time!
  • BrandiK214
    Options

So how many pounds did you lose the first time around?
  • mandinicole08
    mandinicole08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I absolutely agree! I did level 2 for the first time last night, and all I can say is WOW! It was soooo difficult!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    So on day 9 of the Jillian Michaels 30-day shred video I decided I was ready for level 2. Boy was I wrong! Did anyone else find it significantly more difficult than level 1? I know it will get harder with each level but man that was tough!

Very happy that I have my new heart monitor. Burning 452 calories in 27 minutes makes for a great incentive to stay at level 2. :happy:

Ok now I am worried. I am on D6L1:noway:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    After reading that, I am definitely going to buy a heart monitor tonight! I would love to see those kinds of calories burned doing that. I just started 30DS yesterday, day 2, level 1 and I am managing to do everything except the jumping, but boy is it a workout. I am using my trampoline for the jumping part. I just can't take that impact (never noticed that before tho). Sounds like I will be using the trampoline even more on level 2. So, I hope that doesn't take that much away from my results! Good luck!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Love level 2! Just be prepared to do planks!
  • amsandin
    amsandin Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Love level 2! Just be prepared to do planks!

Completely Agree!! My first time doing level 2 I had to do it at half speed just so I could learn all the moves. I then started alternating between L1 and L2 until I could do L2 at regular speed (3rd time through I was there). I'm now on day10 of L2 and I'm still doing most of Anita's modifications, but I'm seeing great results. Lots of plank exercises and arms. Almost everything you do involves arms! Don't be scared just do as Jillian says, modify what you need to, but don't stop. You'll do fine.