Liquid Protein?

Options
Has anyone tried the nodiet.com liquid protein thing? I have heard a lot of good things a bout it... also the body by vi? Has anyone tried that I have a few friends who have lost a tone of weight recently and the only change they made was body by vi! I am thinking of trying one of these, but wanted to hear if anyone else has heard of it or tried it! ?

Replies

• food4thought7
    Options
    The only liquid protein I've used is Isopure drinks. Not sure if that's the same thing, but some of them are tasty
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    oh, that. Never mind.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i hear this works best when taken orally, rather than topically or in any other form... but i've tried all methods just to see which works best. the results are inconclusive as of yet...
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    i hear this works best when taken orally, rather than topically or in any other form... but i've tried all methods just to see which works best. the results are inconclusive as of yet...

I can second this.....tho inserted is also another option
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    oh, that. Never mind.

hahahahahahaha
  • ScotsLenny
    ScotsLenny Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    this one I couldn't resist....
    form an orderly quee and I will get to all as soon as I recover,,,,,,:blushing:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I was on an all protein diet and didn't lose anything! And it made my mouth taste funny.
  • roebuck1908
    Options
    this one I couldn't resist....
    form an orderly quee and I will get to all as soon as I recover,,,,,,:blushing:

Is this something to do with semen ?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the nodiet.com liquid protein thing? I have heard a lot of good things a bout it... also the body by vi? Has anyone tried that I have a few friends who have lost a tone of weight recently and the only change they made was body by vi! I am thinking of trying one of these, but wanted to hear if anyone else has heard of it or tried it! ?
    It's a scam. Drink a glass of milk to get the same results.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

Suppository, maybe?
  • MrsJanay
    MrsJanay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ok one of my really good friends (317 pounds) had a heart attack. The doctor needed her to lose weight quickly. He told her to go to GNC or a local health/vitamin mart and buy a liquid bottle of protien (wayyyyy cheaper than the ads on the radio). She takes it every morning and night. There is a trick to it though. It doesnt work that great alone. But if you take one pill of L-Caritine (not sure the spelling) it works. So far in 9 months, she has lost 128 pounds. She does very little exercise (which she is increasing). She said the protien in NASTY but it works with those amino acid pills. I am trying it next pay check!
  • roebuck1908
    Options

Suppository, maybe?

Ahh that might explain why some people are waking around like John Wayne at the Gym ?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Ok one of my really good friends (317 pounds) had a heart attack. The doctor needed her to lose weight quickly. He told her to go to GNC or a local health/vitamin mart and buy a liquid bottle of protien (wayyyyy cheaper than the ads on the radio). She takes it every morning and night. There is a trick to it though. It doesnt work that great alone. But if you take one pill of L-Caritine (not sure the spelling) it works. So far in 9 months, she has lost 128 pounds. She does very little exercise (which she is increasing). She said the protien in NASTY but it works with those amino acid pills. I am trying it next pay check!
    If you decrease you caloric intake you'll lose weight. Taking supplements won't cause weight loss. It may assist in providing essentials, but they aren't the reason she lost weight.
  • sashalarue
    sashalarue Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm over here...lmao!!! I try to stay away from the protein talks because i giggle a little too much like a teenager and clearly i'm a grown a** woman...lmao.

But on a serious note...i'm 2wks into making my own protein shakes at home (giggle) i got a random whey powder and i take a cup of fage greek yogurt and a handful of fresh blueberries and some almond milk and blend it up after my weight training workouts or with my meal. I don't know how well it works but so far so good i guess.
  • IndependentGuilt
    Options
    Yeah...been there, done that. Have to be honest and say I was looking for a miracle. Check my log. I have been being good, taking my liquid protein prior to bed and nada. nothing. no change in inches as they say. I just tried to online chat to say "wtf", but they are experiencing issues...
  • xsingitsuperstarx
    Options
    I know this was posted a long time ago, but I thought I'd add to it. I've heard widely mixed results, so I decided to give it a try. It was a bit tiresome waiting until I'm practically asleep to take it for the first 2 or 3 days, but I just kept it by my bedside for ease and now I'm so used to it, that I fall asleep right after I've taken it. I can't speak for anyone else, but I've been taking it only for a week and I've already lost 11 in. I know, most people are like "Oh, but you've probably been dieting and exercising" but honestly, I haven't been. In fact, if anything, I've eaten WORSE this week than I usually do, and I exercised for about an hour out of this entire week, which is obviously less than my normal one hour, 4 days a week exercise plan. I don't know if some people are taking it incorrectly (like mixing it with water, or not taking it RIGHT before bed, etc.) or if it just honestly doesn't work for some people, but I've lost 11 inches, and I'm so excited to finish out the month and order another bottle! Bikini town, here I come!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    so is this a trolling thread to title something "Liquid Protein" and see how long it can go without someone making a joke? Cuz I.DONT.THINK.I.CAN.MAKE.IT.

logs off
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    In for liquid protein!
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    An almost 2 year old thread on liquid protein...*snickers*
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options