Lets Keep MFP 100% REAL

Options
BIG_Lew
BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
Thx u to all my friends on my list for being u and letting me be me. Thx u for understand my sense of humor and laughing with me and at me, Lol. Thx u for not being whiners, complainers and attention seekers. Thx u for understanding this is a website/ cyberspace and for having a life outside of mfp. I say all this to say, to each their own. If Wht i say offends u delete me. If my jokes offend u delete me. Stop inboxing me with complaints of how I shouldn't say this or i shouldn't say tht!! I do me, all day everyday. On mfp and off mfp. Mfp is not my life and I feel sorry for those ppl who have made mfp their life. If ppl find love on and life long friends on here thts awesome, but don't be mad at me because thts Wht I may or may not choose. There's problem if u choose mfp over real life. Thts just my opinion! For those who want to de-friend me cool, but don't inbox expecting me to change my way of thinking so we can be friends. And don't post on this topic complaining, moaning and groaning. Again thx u to all my friends on my list who keep it 100 24/7!!!

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Hate you! :angry:

Hehe, JUST KIDDING. If I were to keep it REAL, I would say... I :heart: your jokes, and even look forward to them.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!! Even if I am on your friends list and do tend to whine, complain AND seek attention, but I do keep it real 110% 24/7 and I do rock my workouts out and my diary's not too shabby, most of the time, lol. I sure would never tell you to stop being you - that's just silly. Meh, you wouldn't have me any other way, friend. :tongue:
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Outstanding and well said!! :drinker:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    jajaja :bigsmile:
  • BIG_Lew
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!! Even if I am on your friends list and do tend to whine, complain AND seek attention, but I do keep it real 110% 24/7 and I do rock my workouts out and my diary's not too shabby, most of the time, lol. I sure would never tell you to stop being you - that's just silly. Meh, you wouldn't have me any other way, friend. :tongue:

Bry ur 100% my my sister from another mother......Lol
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I love you just the way you are!!!! :-)
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! Thanks for posting what I didn't have the courage to do myself!!!!

I have friends who are total attention *kitten*, I have some who keep me laughing, some make me cry, some I feel have no real life other than MFP! Some who I count on dearly for direction and advice. I have an amazing group of well rounded friends I accept them for who they are. They all play an important part in my journey no matter what category they fall into.
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Im going to inbox you my complaints about this post.
  • Lachsis
    Lachsis Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Best post I read in a very long time here. =^_^=
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get past the "text speak" typing.

But I agree with what you're saying ;)
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am not friends with you but you are awesome! You do you and feck everyone else!
  • fit_chica69
    fit_chica69 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You're amazing and real and just plain AWESOME!!!!! Thank you for keeping it real Lew!!! :heart:
  • sjostrich
    sjostrich Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Word to that dude
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    10774733.jpg
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I tltly get wht ur sayin! srlsly! I often post offensive thingz. My bffs here know my sense of humor. If u frnd rqst me, U should know wat ur gettin into!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I tltly get wht ur sayin! srlsly! I often post offensive thingz. My bffs here know my sense of humor. If u frnd rqst me, U should know wat ur gettin into!

THS!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Tell it!!! I enjoy your jokes and blogs.... Keep 'em coming! :)
  • BIG_Lew
    Options
    Hate you! :angry:

Hehe, JUST KIDDING. If I were to keep it REAL, I would say... I :heart: your jokes, and even look forward to them.

Lmao..... I like :-)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

srsly.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what you just said because that was too many words to read and a whole lotta "thx u". But I did look at your pic and you have a very nice back and arms.