partner NSV

Options
Hi all, my wife signed on with MFP but never came back. She is well self-disciplined and has decided to make some eating changes.

She rang me excited yesterday and said she tried on some '50% off' clothes and fit into 22 - 20. Being the (wonderful) husband I am (lol) I asked what size does she usually get - 26 !!!

I could hear the smile spreading from ear to ear as she told me.

She confirmed for me what I said the other day "hey darling, I'm sure you are losing weight..."

Cheering HER on !!!

Replies

• H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    that is awesome for both of you!
  • jade_85
    jade_85 Posts: 96
    Options
    yayyy go wifey xx
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! So happy for you both!
  • jasonm5150
    Options
    WTG!! I always tell my wife how proud I am of her and whether she loses weight or not SHe still looks good to me. :)
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    That's great, good for her! Way to be supportive too, it really makes all the difference!
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    awe what a good husband :)
  • allison_joan
    Options
    you are adorbs! good luck to you and your wife!
  • Platoonmom2004
    Options
    AWESOME!! Please tell her congrats from us!!
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Good news and congratulations to her!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    awww thats great, :flowerforyou:
    good luck to the both of you and try to get the whole family involved it's always easier!:drinker:
  • ettawelk
    Options
    Oh how exciting!!! New smaller sizes and a huge smile!! Good for her!!! And she's blessed to have an awesome and supportive husband too!!! You both rock!!!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!