Pleasant surprise..................

Options
Okay....so when I started yesterday on this site, I registered my weight at 149. I went off of the weight that I last weighed at because I just KNEW I weighed the same ( I'm pretty consistent! ). Well stupid mistake....I should have weighed my self all over again ,because I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 143.4!!! Wow....I lost weight without even trying.....6 lbs!!! What a pleasant surprise.

Okay so before my head swells.....I'm going to do better than I did yesterday. I hope everyone is doing well with their weight loss, If I can do it, I know all of you can!

P.s.....My Husband ate a piece of chocolate bundt cake IN BED last night......RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! I think it was a test.................I passed:grumble:

Replies

• bizymama
    bizymama Posts: 30
    Options
    Okay....so when I started yesterday on this site, I registered my weight at 149. I went off of the weight that I last weighed at because I just KNEW I weighed the same ( I'm pretty consistent! ). Well stupid mistake....I should have weighed my self all over again ,because I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 143.4!!! Wow....I lost weight without even trying.....6 lbs!!! What a pleasant surprise.

Okay so before my head swells.....I'm going to do better than I did yesterday. I hope everyone is doing well with their weight loss, If I can do it, I know all of you can!

P.s.....My Husband ate a piece of chocolate bundt cake IN BED last night......RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! I think it was a test.................I passed:grumble:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!! :drinker:
  • happyhubbard
    Options
    Tell your husband he's FIRED!!:laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome. Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bizymama
    bizymama Posts: 30
    Options
    I know huh!! Lol....It's alright though...he can have his cake, he's installing wood flooring in the house, so I guess he deserves it! But I am going to stick to my guns!! :tongue: