Tattoos Gone Wrong

Options
LauraMacNCheese
LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
Ok...so I was talking with the parents of one of my daughter's friends over the weekend about tattoos. Her friend's dad has some really awesome portrait tats of his kids. What would you do if THIS is what happened to you? Or do you have examples of tattoos gone horribly awry? And PLEASE let's keep it clean, k? :smile:

deadwifetattoo-2.jpg

Replies

• april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    ooh ooh i want to see more gone wrong pics LOL
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Oh NO! WHY did they do that to her teeth????
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    http://ugliesttattoos.failblog.org/

there ya go!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    the nutella one cracks me up.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

there ya go!

I can never remember that site!! Thanks! :bigsmile:
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    Ok...so I was talking with the parents of one of my daughter's friends over the weekend about tattoos. Her friend's dad has some really awesome portrait tats of his kids. What would you do if THIS is what happened to you? Or do you have examples of tattoos gone horribly awry? And PLEASE let's keep it clean, k? :smile:

deadwifetattoo-2.jpg

looks like the possessed version of the girl in the pic!!!!!!!! yikes... I have seen some bad tats but thank god mine are perfect!
  • nickiLee07
    nickiLee07 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    OMG! YIKES!
  • cushtush
    cushtush Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My son is a tattoo artist...unfortunately he sees bad tats all the time. He does have to try and clean them up. Skin and shading are all different. Too bad this was done on such a prominent place... I am wondering though...was the tattoo artist channeling Mr. Ed!! the girl in the photo is quite lovely. The tattoo reminds me of a characature pic you have done at an amusement park..
  • avasmom26
    avasmom26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think that there should be a lot of research that goes in to getting a tattoo. That person should have a right to be upset, but there could be a lot of back story to the picture. The tattoo artist may have done it for free and done a free hand drawing, although it still isn't right to ink someone's body with something that they weren't expecting. I think that people take the chance when getting tattooed, and unfortunately, this person didn't get the good end of the stick.
  • christybrooker
    Options
    I've been tattooing for 13 years and this is exactly why you should always look at their portfolio first and make sure they have a current Blood Borne Pathogens certificate. (Preferably within the last year but some states accept two years.) Don't settle for less than an amazing portfolio, be prepared to pay good money for good work and be prepared to wait. You probably won't get in with a good artist for at least a week. No matter how good the work is if they don't have current BBP and follow all safety precautions it's not worth it to get tattooed by them.
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Tattoos blur over time. That one will only get uglier.
  • april_beth
    Options

there ya go!

GREAT - now im totally procrastinting work LOL
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    haha that site is funny!
  • april_beth
    Options
    and yet i can't STOP LOOKING!! god i need to go get work done...thanks for the laughs my friends
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    haha that site is funny!

Looking @ some of the pix on this site, you just KNOW some of those people lost a bet...or at least hope they did, considering they got what they got, LOL! :bigsmile: