i'm back...

Options
trying this weight management goal again.. i turn 30 in december and want to lose 20 pounds. I started logging in meals and exercises last wednesday. since that time, i've had some good days and so really BAdDD ones... just want to stay on track and look fabulous for my 30th bday

Replies

• shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • atoryia04m
    Options
    it's been hard these last few weeks. I'll do great on the weekends, staying within my 1200 calorie intake. however, the weekends are HARD ... it's like i can't control myself. I have until December 17th to lost 20 pounds and I have lost 1 yet! Why is this so hard!!!???
  • hollimolecule
    hollimolecule Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I find it really hard too!! But, what I have noticed is that if I splurge on the weekends I don't lose any weight even if the other 5 days I stayed within my 1200 calories. I think that if you can find some foods that you really like that keep you satisfied the less likely you are to go for the higher cal foods. Also, before going out I drink a yogurt smoothie and I eat less when I go out for happy hour. Finding foods you like that fill you up, I think that is the key!!