Turbo Fire 5 day inferno

Options
Anyone doing Turbo fire? I did the program before then stopped to train for a marathon. The marathon is over and I Have some sore tendons and bruises but turbo fire doesn't seem to bother me so I'm taking a break from running and doing the turbo fire 5 day inferno.

Replies

• irunforfun
    irunforfun Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    No, but I'd be interested in starting next month after my next marathon. I hear it's great for reducing body fat.
  • agrabau
    agrabau Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi There- I just started Turbo fire- on day 4 today- loving it so far. I actually didn't do the 5 day Inferno though, just started with the regular plan. I had been doing Insanity before this but wasn't liking it that much, I needed more change. I love TF so far, especially the music and the fun moves! Good luck!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I personally had to stop becuase I injured my knee so now I have 150 dollars worth of DVDs sitting there waiting for me to heal. ( I hurt my knee doing the turbo fire...how... not sure). But it is intense and fun.
  • ajax25
    ajax25 Posts: 3
    Options
    I had insanity too and didn't care for it at all. Gave it away. I started Monday with the calendar schedule that came with Turbo Fire then last night decided I'd do the 5 day inferno just to jump start... I don't have any real problem with exercise but I have trouble in the kitchen :-) Do you use Shakeology?
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Turbo lover here :) I haven't done the inferno yet. I planned to do it at the end of the program because it does seem intense. I'm starting Shakeology today or tomorrow (should be in the mail today, yay!)
  • princesa80
    Options
    Yes and absolutely loved it! Turbo Fire is one of my favorite beachbody videos. It's my to go work out video when i've fallen off the wagon lol. The 5 day inferno really works, it's amazing what 5 days of butt kicking will do to your body gd luck! :)
  • Kellie0710
    Kellie0710 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I tried to start out with the inferno plan and it just made me discouraged. So I started over with the regular plan and am LOVING it!! I am currently halfway through week 3 and I can definitely see a difference with my endurance! And the weight is starting to come off, along with the inches now too =) Such a motivational program, and I just love the music! lol
    I will probably do the inferno at the end of the program, depending on how far I come with my weight loss by then.