Stretch Jeans?

Options
Who here wheres them?

Replies

• spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    The only type I wear. :happy:

Dereon, Seven, Levis. But mostly Dereon... they hug in all the right places. :wink:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I wear them and I love them, but I always get boot cut so they hug my hips, butt, and thighs but then flare out at the bottom. My mom hates them, so I guess it's a preference thing.
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    Options
    nope...they dont starch as well...
  • koolmamasan
    Options
    I bought my first pair of stretch skinny jeans. I love them!
  • mrsrobinsonlauraj
    mrsrobinsonlauraj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Levis stretch....LOVE them!! Will never go back to jeans without them!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I wear boot cut stretch jeans.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Oh, I do. Very comfortable. I have jeans that are not stretch too, but I love stretch jeans.
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I love them too! They are very comfortable, they look snug but they don't require the "laying on the bed and sucking in your stomach to get the zipper up" syndrome.
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    I like them because it eliminates that huge gap between the back and the actual jeans (for those of you with junk in the trunk, you know what I mean ^_~). You know, where there's like a good couple inches between the top of the back and your actual back.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    All my jeans are stretched to the max at the moment. Working on it though.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    All my jeans are stretched to the max at the moment. Working on it though.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I :heart: this response.
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Only kind of jeans I wear as well.
    I like to sit down and not feel like my button is going to pop off and choke someone...end up giving the Heimlich to get my button back = bad news.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    I don't think lane bryant does stretch...

but my fave before I gained weight were low rise, stretch bootcut. Those are the best!!!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I like jeans with 1% Lycra. More than that and you have to buy them 2 sizes too small to make sure they don't look like MC Hammer pants by the end of the day.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I have to wear them. My thighs and legs are fairly skinny compared to my gut so that kind is the only kind that doesn't make me look like I'm wearing baggy man jeans.
  • Achoooo
    Achoooo Posts: 130
    Options
    I hate stretch because they feel so thick, and hard to move in. I live somewhere hot so I don't like thick denim clinging to me. Also they fit too big in the stomach/waist but I can't go smaller as they are too tight in the legs for me. I have a pair that's not stretch but slimmer/tighter fit for boots. It's hard to wear jeans where I live because well, here it is October and we just had 90 temps last week. I hate jeans in temps above 80.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Jeggings - NO! NEVER!!!!!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I like jeans with 1% Lycra. More than that and you have to buy them 2 sizes too small to make sure they don't look like MC Hammer pants by the end of the day.

I agree with this
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    i dont like too much of a stretch but i like them tight to hold in my junk... Junk in the trunk, i dont have a penis.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I wear stretch jeans, but only because I've had a hard time finding non stretch in the style I like. I hate stretchy jeans and plan to hunt down some real denim as soon as I get to goal. I'm losing too rapidly right now to justify shopping.