Help me - I've eaten and I can't get down...

Options
I'm new... Someone inspire me (besides Lauren)!

Replies

• Marilynne
    Marilynne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new... Someone inspire me (besides Lauren)!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Lauren882
    Lauren882 Posts: 102
    Options
    You're going to love it, Marilynne!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Well I am like you and NEED lots of SUPPORT!!! I have found that checking in with someone is great motivation. I have a friend on here and everyday we checkin after we have worked out. Let me tell you that there are a lot of times that I can't will myself to get the workout in, but knowing that she is doing hers and that she will be checking in with her workout is all it takes to get me going! I don't want to be left behind! I hope you find the motivation that you need and good luck to you!
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    Welcome!!! I have found this site to be great support wise, I often log in early, and leave the site up all day, makes it easier to keep track, and a constant reminder of my goals. Best to you always, Rick
  • j3xs
    j3xs Posts: 17
    Options
    This watching calories and finding recipes is so easy that even the older folks (like me) who usually find it even harder to lose is losing!! The site is friendly so just look around.
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~
  • Natasha1231
    Options
    I'm here for you man!!!!!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your decision to get healthier! I started a week ago and I have to tell you, I feel amazing! This site is easy to use and just having a place to "track" your results is really motivating! People here are really nice.... you're going to love it!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i'd greet you but Laura always does such an amazing job of greeting the newbies I don't have to.
    I :heart: you Laura Hottie! Thanks for always being the friendly face of MFP.